Virtual and Hybrid Events
Virtual events have become increasingly more common throughout 2020 and 2021. Keito Events have quickly adapted to our clients needs by providing complete virtual and hybrid event planning, management and delivery solutions. Almost any event can be taken online, with clever planning an online event can be just as successful and engaging as an in person event and Keito Events has the skills and experience to achieve a positive outcome, tailored to your needs and requirements.
Like an in person event, there are key crucial areas which need careful planning and management, all of which we can provide for your event:
- Event strategy, planning and project management
- AV coordination – we have worked with the best suppliers who can deliver hi
- Video production coordination
- Speaker/presenter and MC management
- Venue/studio coordination
- Guest communications and registrations
- Website/virtual hub production
- Onsite stage management/virtual stage management
- Supplier management
- Reporting and analysis
Keito Events worked with the Department for Innovation and Skills to plan, manage and produce a logistically complex four day hybrid event in April 2021. We wrote up a case study highlighting the event requirements and outcomes, which you can read more on here.